For valentines day we turned frogs into chocolate I thought this project was fun. It was fun turning something real into chocolate. I learned making something look so real and detailed
Sierra, the work you turn in is always good. However, it seems to be difficult for you to get everything in, probably due to the amount of time you spend on each project. Please come in after school next term if you find yourself getting behind. I would like to see you pass with flying colors, because you are capable.
1 comment:
Sierra, the work you turn in is always good. However, it seems to be difficult for you to get everything in, probably due to the amount of time you spend on each project. Please come in after school next term if you find yourself getting behind. I would like to see you pass with flying colors, because you are capable.
Post a Comment