Sierra, I really wish you had stayed after more often. Your ideas were always so good, but rarely got finished. You definitely needed more focus time. I am sad that your portfolio is so far from being finished. I know that had you been able to finish your projects they would be great.
I really like the colours that you chose for the layer. It's solemn yet vibrant enough not to be seen as dark and eerie. And I really like the picture too (Wink Wink)
2 comments:
Sierra, I really wish you had stayed after more often. Your ideas were always so good, but rarely got finished. You definitely needed more focus time. I am sad that your portfolio is so far from being finished. I know that had you been able to finish your projects they would be great.
I really like the colours that you chose for the layer. It's solemn yet vibrant enough not to be seen as dark and eerie. And I really like the picture too (Wink Wink)
Post a Comment