Monday, December 8, 2008

Social Issue

My photo is of just some random materials that most people say they can't be without. For example many girls got to have that certain lip gloss or their hair a certain way. I'm kind of like this I always say I will die without a straightener. I also know a lot of people who are like this. This just shows us how the media gets to us and how much we want to be like "them".

My statement "Just Materials" means that these products are just materials. We could live without them. We don't need them to be the person that we are. I felt like my picture could be as strong at the statement but overall with my project I'm happy with it. I just want people to look at it and just think about it.







1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Sierra, your portfolio is practically empty. I am very disappointed. I hope that having you work with the rest of the class next semester gives you the opportunity to succeed. However, ultimately it comes down to you, and how hard you are willing to work. You should have a lot more to show in your portfolio from an entire semester than this. It is frustrating to me because I know that when you put your mind to it you do some really nice things.
Do not make next semester a waste of your time.