Thursday, May 7, 2009

Personal Metaphore "another pebble being thrown in the water"

I chose my metaphor because many people usually pick up pebbles not noticing the beauty and uniqueness of them. This wasn’t my original idea that I had for my metaphor. I don’t know why I chose this I wanted to choose a metaphor that more than one person can relate to. A lot of people get rejected they can have so much to offer just like pebbles can. And being thrown in the water means once it hits the water it’s gone to there is no second chance for the person who tossed it but there is for the pebble.

I really love the background I made. Out of all my work I think I am the proudest of my background. I think I could have made myself look better. I didn’t really like the way I placed myself. I think I could have done better to turn myself into a pebble. In the end I am happy with my product. This was an easy project nothing was hard on this except I was being picky and I wasn’t sure about this at first.

No comments: